Tt 2017

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i going over on the 31st and return on the 6th, i will be on my HP4 with reg plate S100OHP if anyone wants to meet up let me know, As regards to best times to go over the mountain either early in the morning or 6ish in the evening, i just be going easy this year so feel free to pass me,

i going over on the 31st and return on the 6th, i will be on my HP4 with reg plate S100OHP if anyone wants to meet up let me know, As regards to best times to go over the mountain either early in the morning or 6ish in the evening, i just be going easy this year so feel free to pass me,

Feel free to phone Kev, glad you're going.

JimmyMac

We are going, out on June 1st from Heysham 14:15 back on June 11 at 15:00 to Liverpool.

Hope to see some of you there, anyone know of a BMW meet that we could all go to? There are usually marque related meets during TT week.

We will be at The Hawthorn pub on Friday night for the final practice, we always go there on Friday, good food and a great spot to watch from the garden.

will do Jim no probs mate still got your number if its the same one ending in 251 ? anyone else want to meet up over there let me know

Aye Kev, same one. Happy to meet up with anyone Budgie. Any port in a storm and all that. You might not recognise my bike though, its getting a paint job just now cause I'm fed up with people saying my red bike is pink. Getting its maiden run to the TT.

It will blend right in like a grey Mondeo in a traffic jam.

JimmyMac

what day and a rough time yous want to meet at Ramsey then and where abouts, in the square ?

I'll be there again this year, heading over on 0215hrs crossing from Heysham on Sat 3rd and sailing back on Fri 9th.....we've got a homestay in Ballaugh this year.....

Jimmy - I'll drop you a text

Why would you go all that way and come back cause of the 50 limit. Enjoy the cruise then nail the mountain

- Sent from Mobile

I'll be there again this year, heading over on 0215hrs crossing from Heysham on Sat 3rd and sailing back on Fri 9th.....we've got a homestay in Ballaugh this year.....

Jimmy - I'll drop you a text

Nae worries Colin, I'm arriving about the same time as you from Belfast, don't ask...............
Returning via Belfast on the Saturday after the Senior.
I'm due you a big Peel ice cream for getting me home last year.

Busy getting my bike ready, just back from the painters today.

JimmyMac

Been told today because of the terror attack in manchester you need id to get on the ferry

Latest posts

Back