Tt 2016

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2016 TT is getting closer guys !!

I've just been looking at the long range forecast, so far so good - long may it continue. As I said previously, I'm up for a S1000RR met up at some point if anyone else.....Beavis, I'll text you :friendly_wink:

2016 TT is getting closer guys !!

I've just been looking at the long range forecast, so far so good - long may it continue. As I said previously, I'm up for a S1000RR met up at some point if anyone else.....Beavis, I'll text you :friendly_wink:
Nae probs mate , see you over there.

BTW, one of our group has had to drop out so there is a spare ferry ticket going for bike and passenger, sailing Saturday 4th June at 0215Hrs Heysham to Douglas and returning to Heysham on Saturday 11th June 0845Hrs if anyone is interested.......

Im there from 28th till 4th and few mates. Dont know exacly place when we staying but this year it will be a house! 2 years in a row i spend camping at silly moose in Ramsey. Good location to view!

Hope they're there before you ! Does that mean your not taking anything with you on the bike ?

Hope they're there before you ! Does that mean your not taking anything with you on the bike ?

Naw, still taking nearly empty luggage, just camera equipment and tech stuff, just nae big heavy rucksack. Box will be in my digs before 1PM tomorrow, ?37 including insurance for ?1000.

JimmyMac

just a few days to go now, i can it wait, al give you a buzz jim when i get over there as i only in Ramsey, :tennis:

Hi Soof, been running about the Island with Beavis the last few days but unfortunately he has had to go back to work, boo hoo. Met up with Teeny and her man Russell on her Motorsport and his Panigale R, fantastic pair of bikes and people. Met up with Kev from Sunderland and seen his very trick HP4 Carbon with the best exhaust I have seen for the Beemer. Going to hook up with SportEvo Colin who has kindly sourced me a direct ticket back on Saturday to save me going home via Belfast. Budgie is ignoring my texts, so I can only assume he has seen my riding and is giving me a wide berth, lol.
Weather is the best I have ever seen here with it being in the 20's everyday of the fortnight and it's now starting to melt the Tarmac.
Beavis and me had lunch with a guy who reckons he can take his S1000rr around this place in less than 17 minutes, who are we to argue.

A fantastic holiday so far, deliberately ignoring the sad aspects of my favourite sport.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back