Tt 2016

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin m s/land

Reaction score
Many of yous going to the TT this year ? i going on 1st june return 7th june, get some early starts before the roads get busy,
Kev

I would but clashes with my daughters christening il be at Manx later in the year

I'm crossing on the night ferry from Heysham on Friday 3rd June, returning to Heysham on Saturday 11th......also canny wait - this is my first time on the S1000RR :wink-new: We are staying at our usual hotel in Douglas

Be good to meet up with some fellow forum members.....?

Last edited:
Al meet up if anyone wants to i stoping in a house in ramsey this year (been camping at quarter bridge rugby pitch for the last 12 years) nice to get some kip in a bed instead of sleeping bag lol,

I have 'stuck' this thread for the duration of its usefulness in the meets area. Sounds like a few members going, hope the weather is good and you have a good 'un, I'll be watching on the Tv :(.

Suggest a separate thread for the actual pre-racing/racing banter....

1st to the 6th for myself and 2 mates. Defo gonna meet up with the guy with the matching pink bike and boots ;)

Beavis, we can make a plan to meet in Douglas at some point - for a few beers !! When are you doing the VIP day ?

Colin, its a dinner in the VIP hospitality tent on Mad Sunday, ?70 gets you dinner and as much beer as you can drink, MotoGP on the big screen and some riders coming in and photos etc. I did it before and it was a great way to break the two weeks up. Still tickets available on the TT website.

JimmyMac

I'm there 2nd till 7th with a couple of mates and twin bro, staying in Ramsey. Bro's going in car so going to take clubs and try and get a round of golf in this year. I'm up for a meet up if anyone's interested.

I'm there from 28th to the 7th staying at the end of sulby straight.
Saw your bike, jimmymac last year parked at sulby bridge, looks good mate.
give us the heads up if anyone meeting up ?

Beavis, we can make a plan to meet in Douglas at some point - for a few beers !! When are you doing the VIP day ?
Saturday night would be good or the Sunday or as JimmyMac says tickets still available for the mad Sunday thing. You've got my number mate , give me a shout.

All 3 in the one glass , f**k it ! Mad Sunday , Mad Dunc ;)

Hahaha, was playing in a golf outing in Dundee yesterday Dunc, one of my pals has just got two new knees fitted. I shit you not he was washing down Tramadol with Stella at 7 am in the bus up!!! The bus took an hour to get there and he had ersed six cans by the time we arrived.
Personally I prefer Pancake Tuesday. Lol

less than a week to the start of TT!

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back