Toro cat delete & muffler review

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daz_rr

Reaction score
Toro hex cone rr (stainless steel & 3k Carbon) with cat delete pipe for
Bmw s1000rr 2011

Came across this product on eBay and instantly liked the look of this system from the pictures. Plus wanted to shy away from the common big branded exhaust that are on most s1000rr's.

Item arrived well packaged and with crystal clear instructions. The exhaust it's self is a work of art, it's clear that the materials are high quality right down to the Beauty of the welds on the link pipework!

once I chopped the cat off and done the prep work I had the new system on, adjusted and leak tested within 20 mins
Supplied with 3 X good quality clamps and also removable baffle. Also Lined up perfectly with the mounting point on the rear sets

Very very pleased with this exhaust, it sounds incredible. Even with the cat being removed I was expecting some Minor issues regarding fuelling and power delivery but it is smooth throughout with no flat spots but I may get an ecu reflash done at somepoint for shits and giggs

The price of this kit is almost unbelievable, the big well known brands such as Akrapovic Yoshumura and Austins ARCS system are costing around ?600 for a similar stubby can and link pipe so to get all this for ?270 delivered is brilliant. With the added bonus of it being a better looking piece of kit in my opinion.

Got an email back from eBay shop I bought it from and they said Toro are a new upcoming company and have asked for pictures for their website as they have only sold a handful of systems and il get a 10% refund 🙊

Opinions on looks etc folks?

It looks like they've copied the Akro Slip-on and added a decat - not bad for those on a budget - do you know what the materials are. Main concern is longevity.

It looks a bargain for the price, the link pipe looks great ��

Latest posts

Back