Too pretty

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Man these are works of art... arrived today from Pro-Bolt... I never thought of myself artistic... but aint these beautys... observe my clusterfuck of precious metal...mmmmmmm
44dc894161782d1ffece063f7408146e.jpg
45566c3a728ae7508d85cc8aa0dd17b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Great looking parts Stu, you could have cleaned the worktop, you obviously got excited by your bits and have left your DNA splattered on the wood. lol.

You did read the instructions that came with the parts before you tossed them in the bin, didn't you?

JimmyMac

Great looking parts Stu, you could have cleaned the worktop, you obviously got excited by your bits and have left your DNA splattered on the wood. lol.

You did read the instructions that came with the parts before you tossed them in the bin, didn't you?

JimmyMac
Something about a horse... **** knows Jimmy....horse them up or something it was... now wheres the packets...!

Ah yes, front axle pinch bolts......?

They are too small for the brake caliper mount bolts, duh.

Man these are works of art... arrived today from Pro-Bolt... I never thought of myself artistic... but aint these beautys... observe my clusterfuck of precious metal...mmmmmmm
44dc894161782d1ffece063f7408146e.jpg
45566c3a728ae7508d85cc8aa0dd17b7.jpg

They look in the pic like those extremely shiny plastic bolts you get with toys lol.
On a serious note, do the torque settings change from OE ?

Glad you like them mate. Cant beat a bit of "predy" on the bike

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nice start there,problem now is none of the other bolts will look as clean and shiny,it can become addictive lol
I've always stuck to OEM torque figures and never had any issues.

Nice start there,problem now is none of the other bolts will look as clean and shiny,it can become addictive lol
I've always stuck to OEM torque figures and never had any issues.

+1. And when the bike has been in to the dealer they torque them to the same oem figures.

Just thinking that torque figures are worked out on the strength of the bolt/thread and as we all know or have read that some aftermarket jobbies
differ in quality.

Latest posts

Back