Thursday is delivery day!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan

Reaction score
So Thursday is delivery day of my new (to me) bike! Williams BMW are delivering my 2011 Motorsport & taking away my Repsol Fireblade. Sad to see it go but moving onto a better bike! Thinking of a few mods for the BMW like passenger seat cowl, radiator guard, tail tidy etc

Congratulations Dan, hope the weather improves for you. its freezzzzzzing.

Welcome Dan
I've a '11 motorsport too
It's such a popular bike for modifications your probably better off keeping an eye on here as items come up all the time or also try ebay
Best of luck with the new bike

I'll post some pics after delivery as soon as I can.

So Thursday is delivery day of my new (to me) bike! Williams BMW are delivering my 2011 Motorsport & taking away my Repsol Fireblade. Sad to see it go but moving onto a better bike! Thinking of a few mods for the BMW like passenger seat cowl, radiator guard, tail tidy etc

Is that williams Manchester? just got mine from them too, nice bunch and after sales so far have been good

Can't wait! Yup it's Williams BMW Manchester. They have been easy to deal with so far...

The bike was delivered by BMW on Thursday & it's amazing! Totally standard apart from what I think are Gilles crash bungs & a renthral rear sprocket. Trying to post a pic but having trouble...

Hi Dan, you need to be a premier member to upload your pics to the forum. Or use something free like photobucket and link from there if you're that way inclined.

Welcome along to the site glad you got the bike delivered ok, just need to nice spring sunshine now.....yes i am a fair-weather rider....

Back