Thinking of getting a pair of rear sets for my 2017 S1000RR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisH

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy a pair of rear sets for my 2017 S100RR and leaning towards the HPs. I know these bike vibrate a bit, recently had a frame slider work loose and wondered if anyone had this happen to their rear sets? Wouldn't want to loose a foot peg miles from home. Also are spare parts for the HPs available ie a replacement foot peg etc.

Thanks

Chris

Got HP's on my '15 bike, no they don't work loose and no spare parts aren't available which is a bit of a bugger but they look good and are one of the better investments you could make on your bike from a comfort / boot grip perspective

I am getting HP rear sets fitted on Thursday. Pidcock in Long Eaton are giving 15% as I bought the bike from there - which is nice! Worth seeing if the place you got your bike has any deals I reckon

i have the hp rearsets on mine too and yes the footpegs can be replaced as there the same fitment as nearly every other aftermarket rearset. from new i fit the lightech flip up pegs on mine as i dont like the rearsets digging into the back of my legs when wheeling around.

Latest posts

Back