Taylormade - I did a search, I swear...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airman

Reaction score
Just in the door and a few questions, I presume someone will have some answers.
Took a mad notion to get a Taylormade (Havn't)
I'm hearing all sorts, look well, but shite quality. Anyone have any first hand experience or "educated" views on these.
Big hand out, so I'd like to have some evidence.

I've a shorty Ak on at the moment (2011, Thunder Grey, or black to every one else), but that biscuit tin behind it has to go.
If I cut the cat out and fit the link for ~ $200 ish, I'm thinking it'll be loud as hell and I've a few curious individuals here who have the public's best interests in mind.
(Oh, and no MOT where I am)

Not a huge fan of the longer cans,and need to keep the db's within reason so kinda caught. ... Paint the cat black ??
Any help appreciated, Ta.

Been there Done that Mate.
It is Loud on Full Throttle in Low Gears but you can quite happily Poodle through Towns/Villages and keep the Noise down.
The Best Part is the Back Fire every time you Change Up a Gear, Very Addictive.
I've not done many Miles on it so cannot Comment on Build Quality but looks OK.
Gonna get it on a Dyno soon just to see what the Power Curve is like and what its putting out at the Wheel.
If you Google it the USA Forum has Nothing but Praise for the Exhaust but that to be Expected as that's where its made.
20130209_084224_zps86dce2de.jpg

IMAG2470.jpg

That thing appears LOUD just by looking at it!!! Hope youre not planning any track days!!!

Back