Tail tidy options

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r15suk

Reaction score
Hi,

Am about to get a new tail tidy and i see the two options are R & G and Evotech. I have lots of R & G stuff on other bikes and have always been happy in general.

Has anyone bought either one and then regretted it and wished they bought the other?

Cheers
Simon

The R&G one is nor very good for the S1000RR my recommendation would be D3 components best quality I have come across and looks factory

Cheers for this. Never heard of D3. Just purchased mine was looking at all sorts but this looks better and is cheaper. Nice one mate

Regards Steve

Steve , I've been on their site and it says they are out of stock. Also do these fit the new 2015 model and what kind of price are they ?

Ive chased D3 for stock update but still waiting: tried before xmas and yesterday :(
Excellent products from what ive read on the forum...

I've been trying for over 12 months, given up now. Pity because it is the best looking tail tidy.

I looked at it last year, but seeing all the hassle guys had on here with D3 I decided to go with R&G , no problems with it

I've been trying for over 12 months, given up now. Pity because it is the best looking tail tidy.

Is that 12 months with D3? If it is i wont bother trying then nd probably go for the Evotech then.

Simon

I've got the SP engineering tail tidy. 55quid from ebay.

IMG_20140305_230214.jpg

IMG_20140305_220358.jpg

I've ordered an Evotech for my '15 sport. Don't know which way to turn with the rad/oil cooler guards though - Evotech or R&G. Does R&G require the fairing to be taken off like the Evotech?

Last edited:
?200 for firkin tail tidy - reality alert!! FFS

No D3 must mean evotech for me as well then - pitty

Latest posts

Back