Supercars come to Inverness

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's just the Sunday Loupe :)
Monday - Inverness
Tuesday - Skye via the ferry then back via Kyle of Lochalsh and Loch Garry
Wednesday - Aviemore
Thursday - Possibly Loch Lomand, Inverary, Lochgilphead
Friday - Rest day
Saturday home

But all depends on where the Sun is on what day, it could all change :-D
You're going to be sore lol
If you have time in Inverness I would recommend going up to Ullapool and possibly going back down through Gairloch direction. If you head up the Ullapool road it has tight corners going through Garve then fast sweeping corners mixed with a few esses at the Dam, really great fun. Plenty of places to eat and cracking fish and chips too.

You're going to be sore lol
If you have time in Inverness I would recommend going up to Ullapool and possibly going back down through Gairloch direction. If you head up the Ullapool road it has tight corners going through Garve then fast sweeping corners mixed with a few esses at the Dam, really great fun. Plenty of places to eat and cracking fish and chips too.

Yeah I know that road, it's a cracking road and the run down the coast through Gairloch is stunning. We were going to have a night at Tulloch Castle and then do that run but as we are betting on the weather we have cancelled it and we'll see if we get 2 days back to back of good weather that way and if so we'll go and see if we can get somewhere in Strath or Dingwall.

Sore is going to be an understatement I think. Last year we covered about 1700 miles in total with the trip up and back.

Should be a giggle

That's some mileage, Id imagine the dirty bikes will be slowly pushed into the garage on your return and locked away till the pain subsides.

Latest posts

Back