Snetterton 300 - 15/22/23 April

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You forget, I'm happy sat in Tyrells eating sausage baguettes watching others dry out the track for people like me :)

Aaaand now it?s snowing in Norwich....

After Alex and Ryan?s comments yesterday, my real name is Dave, I?m 5?5 riding a Repsol Blade and I?ll be one of the garages between 5-15. Feel free to come and tell me what you think of me and my weather comments. Hahaha.

Aaaand now it?s snowing in Norwich....

After Alex and Ryan?s comments yesterday, my real name is Dave, I?m 5?5 riding a Repsol Blade and I?ll be one of the garages between 5-15. Feel free to come and tell me what you think of me and my weather comments. Hahaha.
Can you fit chains to the R11's please...

- Alex

Last day of Snetterton. Learned a bunch last night from checking the data after getting @baz to ride my bike (and go 7 seconds faster than me).

Cooler conditions today but will try to change my lines, slow in-fast out...

- Alex

Last day of Snetterton. Learned a bunch last night from checking the data after getting @baz to ride my bike (and go 7 seconds faster than me).

Cooler conditions today but will try to change my lines, slow in-fast out...

- Alex
Did you go any Faster?

Did not realise you guys were there today . I popped in around 1 ish for a quick look. Weather looked good for it.

Chris

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back