Snett and Donny

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Booked Donington for end of June, will be my third time there. I normally ride there, do the track day and then ride home. No fancy rocking up with van and stuff for me, I'm ashamed to say!

Is it worth buying that Guintoli video? I did a Ron Haslam day there a few years ago and picked up some good tips. But if you guys recommend the video then I'll invest.

Booked Donington for end of June, will be my third time there. I normally ride there, do the track day and then ride home. No fancy rocking up with van and stuff for me, I'm ashamed to say!

Is it worth buying that Guintoli video? I did a Ron Haslam day there a few years ago and picked up some good tips. But if you guys recommend the video then I'll invest.
Considering he put it up for grabs only 2 weeks ago, doubt many have purchased it yet

All set for tomorrow

f9099e22d9ff18576ff8baea53c8bcf5.jpg

2ce028d3b1f01b8f6dfb0ccbf95a5c1f.jpg

5d4b4fce8da94a54ff4a61fd35cc3f14.jpg

- Alex

Last edited:
Good times Alex. Do they give you printouts of your time or you got some timing gear?

Timer. 2D automatic GPS trigger, which runs the timer on the dash without needing to press anything. I also have the 2D/HP Datalogger the like of which Ryan (RyS1000RR) is selling now.

Back