Small luggage for day rides

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toro

Reaction score
Evening all. Just got my 2023 S1krr and finding the storage under the pillion a bit tough. What does everyone here use to transport puncture repair and disc lock in?

Appreciate any guidance

Thanks

Thanks. I have an SW Motexh micro tank bag but looking to do even smaller.

One idea I had was a mini saddle bag to attach to the frame

That's the gen 3 bag Amit has shown, there's a different one for the Gen 4/5. It's called Wunderlich elephant I think. Nippy Norman sells it in UK. It's a great bag, holds lots, easy to fit.

Some owners have reported that the underside can mark your paintwork (esp when it rains). I always put oxford rubber matting under mine...

May not be news to most on here but the roadlok "disc lock" piggy backs onto the brake caliper permanently so you dont have to carry it.
Has some good reviews. I bought one and it gives me peace of mind without being cumbersome to carry.

Hi, I swear by the BMW tank bag. They come up on eBay fairly often. Brilliant. I wish had one for all my bikes. Carry my phone, wallet, visor cleaner, basic tools etc. it amazing what you can fit in. 👍
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/25640456...Nq_2dmRQuu&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Jamie
View attachment 5444
I have one of these too. Fit my lock under the seat and most of everything else can go in here. Can even squeeze a can of drink in, though I recommend being careful when opening it.

Back