Slim's Detailing - Discount Code

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barron

Reaction score
Hello people,

My missus works at Slim's Detailing in their marketing and social media departments.

The company prodominatly does expensive car cleaning / detailing products etc but since meeting me a few years ago she has started a bike range.

So, they now stock an ever increasing range of products for two wheeled machines which are available on the website, www.slimsdetailing.co.uk

She has made me a special discount code for this forum which is "S1000RRF10". As the code insinuates, for the S1000RR Forum with a 10 percent discount on all products (car and bike) apart from machine polishers (As their margins are very small on them anyway).

Please give it a follow on Instagram and Facebook and sign up to their mailing list so when big bike offers come out you can jump on it. Similarly if you could also like and share the bike posts on the Instagram it would help the bike range take off so bigger bulk orders from them and discounts for us.

They are in the process of stocking Muc-off and other big brands so stay tuned.

Thanks,

Barron.

Edit by Admin - this is not a forum vendor offer, this might be of value to somebody.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back