Silverstone

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah unfortunately and its too expensive for one of my least favourite tracks. Only booked as got 20% off and a load of mates are going.

I've booked the same day, used that 20% off to it's full extent. But how Silverstone can justify such a price hike to ?279 for the GP I do not know. I am sure it was ?259 last year. I had a moan at them about the costs and how they don't support regulars with discounts. Needless to say nothing happened.

To put it into context i have booked 4 days at Mugello and works out at ?225 a day and the Italian organiser was very willing to discount if i booked multiple days. (I should say i am staying in Italy for a month though and 15 mins from the track)

I've booked the same day, used that 20% off to it's full extent. But how Silverstone can justify such a price hike to ?279 for the GP I do not know. I am sure it was ?259 last year. I had a moan at them about the costs and how they don't support regulars with discounts. Needless to say nothing happened.

To put it into context i have booked 4 days at Mugello and works out at ?225 a day and the Italian organiser was very willing to discount if i booked multiple days. (I should say i am staying in Italy for a month though and 15 mins from the track)

Be good to see you again. I should have the rims on by then. Still not put tyres on them yet !!

Definitely, you can give me a tow or two :)

Did you fit the MC? I was thinking the other day I shouldn't have been so hasty to flip all my parts haha. I couldn't get another Galespeed for months so i had to go for a Brembo RCS instead.

Definitely, you can give me a tow or two :)

Did you fit the MC? I was thinking the other day I shouldn't have been so hasty to flip all my parts haha. I couldn't get another Galespeed for months so i had to go for a Brembo RCS instead.

Might ask the same of you, I,ve not been there for 5 years :worked_till_5am:

Yes Dave Wood fitted it next day. Though my remote adjuster didn't fit, so without that atm.

Last edited:
Might ask the same of you, I,ve not been there for 5 years :worked_till_5am:

Yes Dave Wood fitted it next day. Though my remote adjuster didn't fit, so without that atm.

Blind leading the blind then? Ah shame the adjuster doesn't fit. I am sure there must be a work around though? I know Galespeed do offer one.

Latest posts

Back