Silverstone May 29th anyone?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zxcv12

Reaction score
Looking forward to this one, anyone going along so I can pick there brains about adjusting setup? I'm using std everything (2016 ddc etc), in race mode, hopefully will have some k3's or similar on. Thinking of dabbling with slick mode but waaaaay out of my depth with all that stuff :-/

I would but I'm at Cadwell the very next day. I was using K3s at Aragon and stuck with Race mode, didn't seem to hold me back much.

I would but I'm at Cadwell the very next day. I was using K3s at Aragon and stuck with Race mode, didn't seem to hold me back much.
That's been my experience so far too, what's not to like about Race mode? But I've only ever uses that so who knows!

Swapped it to Slick mode once I fitted the Dunlop KRs, didn't notice a whole lot of difference.

Bit less engine braking, less wheelie control, little bit more taut suspension. It does have the bonus of being able to adjust the TC with the buttons on the left hand switchgear but I didn't feel the need to turn it up or down.

Swapped it to Slick mode once I fitted the Dunlop KRs, didn't notice a whole lot of difference.

Bit less engine braking, less wheelie control, little bit more taut suspension. It does have the bonus of being able to adjust the TC with the buttons on the left hand switchgear but I didn't feel the need to turn it up or down.
Ok good to know thanks, I can see no reason to have less TC to be honest, but a lottle less wheelie cntl would be fun...

Latest posts

Back