Service Price question

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tycos1000rr

Reaction score
I have decided to put my bike in to Aberdeen BMW. for a service my bikes done 1750 miles last service was at 650 miles. i was wondering the price of the service as the guy on the fone was clueless ? any ideas roughly ?? thanks in advance ross

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won't be due brake fluid until next year so will be less than ?200. I have a 2015 hence due fluid change.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

a3b70d5167cd531279006035d611a1e6.jpg

they give me a loan of this for the day am well impressed

it was ment to be ?225 the guys said that's for front and back break fluid change oil change etc but the guy said there's discount just now and i was like ?170 odd

Anyone know what the cost of a 12k service is? I'm sure i've read it on here, but the search returns too many results... (yeah, lazy/tired etc...) - Is the 12k the 'big' one - with the valve clearance check/adjust etc? Some sites say it is, and others say its the 18k service - confused.com ... gen 3 btw.

Didnt want to open a new thread as this title says it all for me :)

?275 ish for the 12k...... 18k is the big un ....

I think that is southern pricing

Last edited:
My gen 3 2017 6,000 mile service with brake fluid change was ?168.00 at Wollaston motors

Latest posts

Back