Scott Leathers ....

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I know who Iain wants to see modelling the leathers ;)

(I'm using him as a decoy when I actually mean me)

Hi Stuart,

A few years ago I treated my wife to a set of made to measure leathers of her designed. As you, we decided to use Scott Leathers mainly due to the combination of being worn by many of riders at the IOM TT and looks, stitching etc.

Anyway, we paid and sent our requirement and were told it will take approximately 8 weeks until we would receive the finished set of leathers. To cut a long story short, we went through the same scenario numerous phone calls etc. and had to wait an additional 6 months! In fact it wasn?t until we stated if they were unable deliver by a certain date we would require a full refund.

They arrived a week later and both myself and wife were pleased with the quality of work and how close they were to her design.

There really is now excuse for Scott Leathers to operate the way they do and I don?t understand why they are unable to deliver.

hahahaha im just glad you didnt say she's your 15yr old niece or something :D....anyway back on topic, i hope they fit for you pal

Last edited:
Hi Stuart,

A few years ago I treated my wife to a set of made to measure leathers of her designed. As you, we decided to use Scott Leathers mainly due to the combination of being worn by many of riders at the IOM TT and looks, stitching etc.

Anyway, we paid and sent our requirement and were told it will take approximately 8 weeks until we would receive the finished set of leathers. To cut a long story short, we went through the same scenario numerous phone calls etc. and had to wait an additional 6 months! In fact it wasn?t until we stated if they were unable deliver by a certain date we would require a full refund.

They arrived a week later and both myself and wife were pleased with the quality of work and how close they were to her design.

There really is now excuse for Scott Leathers to operate the way they do and I don?t understand why they are unable to deliver.

I know mate... can't understand why they don't have any form of communication at all, I was just looking for a wee update...anyhow alls well hopefully

Latest posts

Back