Scott Leathers ....

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol.. Cheers jimmy.......gulp..I'll be ******* tossing and turning tonight now

I bet you'll no be turning. Hahaha

I used to be a real cynical b#$7~rd when I was in the Polis Stuart, but I now give everybody the benefit of the doubt and am seldom let down. Worry is not good for you, bet your chuffed when the leathers arrive. Although if you keep tossing and turning you might need a bigger right arm on them.

Oh and Jimmy fi Strathearn said your bike was that shiney he was scared to touch it, he loved it mate.

JimmyMac

I bet you'll no be turning. Hahaha

I used to be a real cynical b#$7~rd when I was in the Polis Stuart, but I now give everybody the benefit of the doubt and am seldom let down. Worry is not good for you, bet your chuffed when the leathers arrive. Although if you keep tossing and turning you might need a bigger right arm on them.

Oh and Jimmy fi Strathearn said your bike was that shiney he was scared to touch it, he loved it mate.

JimmyMac

HaHa you calling me a wanker Jimmy Mac lol..

On the leathers thing am with you on that one, I totally gave them the benefit of the doubt, bet I will pleased.

Aye the lads in Strathearn were into it, really great bunch of lads btw, I really was impressed with their service, it was excellent, I'm glad I dealt with them actually........anyhoo weathers to be shite her tomorrow, I'm getting the sticks out and getting 18 holes in..OF GOLF JIMMY !

Last edited:
OK....here's the latest from the Scott Leathers circus. Quick recap. Ordered at bike show 10th March..6 week delivery... So delivery should have been end of April start of May.

I have to say I'm disappointed so far, I really had higher hopes, the last call I made to them on Monday 16th May I think sums up what's wrong with the company. The owner answered, he sound out of breath and exasperated, his reply to my question of HIS previous promise of 5th May delivery was. "Yes yes you'll get them were just finishing them off". When I told him that was what he told me previously and as I was going on a bike break this weekend 20th I really would like them for then, "yes yes they will be despatched, you will have them in plenty of time" !... Really ! This must be a stock answer, his answers both times were instantaneous so unless HE personally was putting my order together how could he possibly know !.

Finally I said to him that he should keep his clients informed, say an email acknowledging the order and maybe 1 or 2 updates along the way, his answer...if he were to do that he would be sitting at a computer all day, staggering comment, read into the response however you like, to me it speaks volumes. Worryingly disorganised.

I don't in any capacity feel valued as a client as a matter of fact I feel as though I'm bothering them with my phone calls. I think it's wrong to place an order and hear nothing till your leathers are delivered, reeks of disorganisation.

sent from Stuart's tablet

Last edited:
I'm sure you will get them soon Stu, just not in the next couple of days! Very frustrating but I think you're just going to have to suck it up and stay patient. I wonder if they are prioritising racing customers over others like yourself and they're not bothered if that translates into shabby service?

I'm sure you will get them soon Stu, just not in the next couple of days! Very frustrating but I think you're just going to have to suck it up and stay patient. I wonder if they are prioritising racing customers over others like yourself and they're not bothered if that translates into shabby service?

Totally agree Mac.. tbh im not overly bothered as my Daineses are fine. Its probably the fact that they dont communicate with you at all, as in zero comms.
So simply looking for an update im brushed off. Ive chewed over the racer bit weeks ago too. Anyhow well see how it goes, strangely I havent ruled out never dealing with them again..funny that.

I used a and m leathers from same area Barnard castle great service top spec product defo recommended .

Held slade suit really good come in different fits also tried n tested

Made-to-Measure Leathers

I currently have a made-to-measure Dainese D-Air race suit and the fit and finish is exceptional. If I was in your position I would be seeking a refund and then using the Dainese scheme or the excellent service that RST now offer.

I hope you get the leathers soon Stuart, I'm sure they will be a fantastic bit of kit when they eventually arrive.

If you paid on your credit card id be calling them and requesting they credit the money back....

Well, I had to wait 4+ months for wheels. After being told an 8 week wait. Multiple fob offs later ultimately I got the product I wanted.

These people are stupid to run the business this way but it doesn't mean a decent product won't turn up.

Big problem guys is that we aren't that close to anyone here to go and get measured up..

ANYHOW UPDATE UPDATE !!!!!!! I got a text in from UK MAIL earlier today saying my parcel (what parcel) is estimated for delivery between 13.26 and 14.26 I presume today as it doesn't state a date... as I haven't ordered anything of recent that requires this type of delivery...

Could this be IT......... so it's 12.25..countdown is ON....the excitement, the anticipation, will they really arrive today, is it them.....I wonder.... Listen for the bitch squeal between those times.

Held do look good they do a full range of sizes for your build/frame as well, I was going to buy a pair of Amelia at Visor Shop , but she kind of confused me so never went anywhere with the call, they surprisingly didnt want to bring a couple over to the bike show for me to try on !...

Lets hope they arrive today then and they are worth the wait..

Latest posts

Back