SCM Racing Rearsets????

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rm4Two

Reaction score
Anyone have them on their SIKRR? I did a few forum searches but "SCM" is too short to search for by itself and "racing"/"rearsets" are too common so I get junk :( .

Hey guys. Got the SCM SBK Rearsets installed and used them for my first track day this past weekend! I'm loving them so far! However, For my next track day, noise limits are strictly enforced at this track, so I'm going to reinstall my stock slip-on. The problem i'm running into is, I can't figure out how to mount the SCM exhaust hanger (see image). I've reached out to SCM for help but, have not heard back.
s-l225_zps5lpljvno.jpg

The bracket attaches at the rear of the foot peg with the hoop pointing downwards. In the image u can see one hole next to the peg, this attaches to the hooped bracket at the higher fixing point allowing the exhaust to join the hoop section.
Hope that makes sense
Jay

Hmmm???? I think the peg mounting bolt is too large for the hanger? "The hole next to the peg" is for the rear brake master cylinder plunger. Nevertheless, I'll take a look when get home tonight. Thx for the info Jay! I'll post some images a bit later.

SCM won't answer answer me and vendors that sell their rearsets don't have install instructions for my bike lol!

Back