sc project

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mfservice

Reaction score
hi all just fitted the sc project ctr slip on can and wow its loud lol anyone used this on a trackday at silverstone or will i need to refit standard exhaust as noise restrictions etc??

I've just ordered a full titanium spark Moto GP exhaust for mine which I think is very similar to the sc project version. No chance of getting on to a English trackday with it, I'm planning on making a baffle for trackdays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got any pics? Considering this exhaust as I like the looks of it,but worried about how loud. Is it anti-social loud or just fail track day noise level and does it still pop like the OEM exhaust?

My Austin racing gets on croft at 102 as long as just a slip on warm bike up take to 5500 revs slowly and noise drops if prob try same in rain mode and that's without baffel in

You got any pics? Considering this exhaust as I like the looks of it,but worried about how loud. Is it anti-social loud or just fail track day noise level and does it still pop like the OEM exhaust?

Look at Austin Racing cans if you want stubby looks without excessive noise, 10 min job to refit the std can for track days so no need to risk it if you're concerned about db levels, well apart from 98db days where the std can may fail :(, pops and bangs much louder than std :) but noise fine with the baffle in, my GP1:

Last edited:
I take it you guys are talking about pipes with the cat still in. No way a decatted ar will pass a uk track test.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Great looking exhaust GP1 round black tip with carbon can (BM11)? ?699?

Look at Austin Racing cans if you want stubby looks without excessive noise, 10 min job to refit the std can for track days so no need to risk it if you're concerned about db levels, well apart from 98db days where the std can may fail :(, pops and bangs much louder than std :) but noise fine with the baffle in, my GP1:

Yes spot on, as you can see the pipe colours up if you keep the baffle in but I prefer it that way. You can get a bit of discount if you ask them nicely :friendly_wink:

Last edited:
I take it you guys are talking about pipes with the cat still in. No way a decatted ar will pass a uk track test.

The one I've ordered is 118db. I'll just ride up and down the paddock cause there's no chance of getting on a track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

😂😂😂. Was told mine is 117 so i will have to keep taking the r1 on track (slowly 😂😂😂)

thanks all yeah i still have cat in and i borrowed the db meter from workit idols at 99db so it is loud and the pops and crackles are awsome

Attachments

• thumbnail_20160708_145853.jpg
    thumbnail_20160708_145853.jpg
    569.3 KB · Views: 31

Latest posts

Back