S1k to be maybe?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S1KAVO

Reaction score
Hi, im richard and im here and in the r1 forum trying to decide which bike to go for

im sure on this forum most will say bmw.lol i had the same thing end of last year and opted for the beemer for 3 reasons. 1, i think its a better all round road bike than the R1. 2, you get more for your money, more trick bits and 3, the R1's were about to be recalled to be stripped apart as there was a gearbox issue and i didnt want that on a bike so new. you need to ride both and see what you like. there both good bikes imo

Welcome. In the hands of mortals on the road, the S1KRR wins imo, but I do love the sound of an R1 and of I was racing I would probably go that way.

Hi, im richard and im here and in the r1 forum trying to decide which bike to go for

If you want a road bike with race bike discomfort get the R1, if you want a bike that wins on the roads get the Beemer :wink-new:

Last edited:
Hi Richard, follow your heart and buy the Beemer, I mean follow your brain and buy the Beemer.
You know what I mean, welcome to the forum.

JimmyMac

PS Buy the Beemer.

Latest posts

Back