S1000RR Project

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Hoops.

I'm a Track Day Instructor for Easy Track track days. I instruct at all UK circuits, but spend most my time between Brands,Snett,Cadwell. Come along to one of our days, come say hi, we will go out for a few sessions

For definite!! I had no idea - but then ive just noticed your sig at the bottom!! I dont think ive ever done a track day through Easy Track but funnily enough i was on their website a few days ago looking at their upcoming events - i will look at booking with them for Snett 300 and i will ask you when you are next there so i can coordinate that - be great to get some on track instruction - will send you a PM - thanks fella.

Was considering either April 15th or May 13th at Snetterton 300 - will you be at either of these dates??

I'm at all the Snett days this year. Come along. Will be good to meet you :)

Bikes now back from The dealer with the new engine. Also got the track fairings back from paint. Just a few decals to apply and she's ready to go.

04239865-34FE-4FAD-84A0-1A329ECDC6E6-629-000000657A6F6E6F.jpg

Could you tell me where you got the painting done? Looks very well done.

Cheers

Andy

Last edited:
Mine sometimes sticks 4th to 5th I thought it was the shifter not returning fully cos it only happens when I short-shift ??

And that would be your star selecotor shaft not returning your gear leaver properly. You go for another gear, and because the lever hasn't been returned properly, you'll go to press the lever and get greeted with a neutral.

Correct ?

Bikes now back from The dealer with the new engine. Also got the track fairings back from paint. Just a few decals to apply and she's ready to go.

04239865-34FE-4FAD-84A0-1A329ECDC6E6-629-000000657A6F6E6F.jpg

Could you tell me where you got the painting done? Looks very well done.

Cheers

Andy

My mate Paul at CPS Auto Paint in Colchester Essex did it for me. He's a fellow TD instructor and is always flying around the country so can pic fairngs up etc

Russ - spoke to a mate of mine who has an RSV4 and he is booked onto a track day at Snett on Monday 29th with No Limits - im probably going to do it with him - but will definitely get onto a track day there with Easy so i can get some instruction with you.

Back