S1000rr owner from Northern Ireland

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi fellas (and gals?),

N.I 2012 S1000rr owner here, looking forward to getting some tuning information and buying a few parts from other UK owners.

:frog:

Upgraded from a GSXR 600, so a nice jump up :cool-new:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've deleted the other and added the missing info to your first post in this thread.

Welcome along, which part of NI?

Thanks Alex.

From Co.Down, N.Ireland so once the weather gets a bit warmer and drier, ill be out doing a coast runs :pirate:

Looking forward to seeing others members bikes and getting a few ideas on how to modify my own.

Hi FM-F, welcome to the forum :). A few NI riders on here.

Your username sounds like an 80s popcorn rap artist lol.

Enjoy the new bike.

Welcome Funk; my experience of the Irish coast was *very* windy and generally misty (not attributes normally associated with a nice rideout), but that was west + north coast. Is it better on the east coast or are you just hard as nails?

Your username sounds like an 80s popcorn rap artist lol.

I thought the first page of an intro thread was a bit early to start taking the p*ss but if an admin can do it... :joyous:

Anyway, enjoy the bike.

Hi Funk, glad to have you on board. Loads of mods available for your bike you are spoilt for choice.

Welcome.

JimmyMac

Cheers lads!
Take the mickey all you like, I'm well fit for it :watermelon:
the username is an old gamertag from way back when I had a games console.

I've seen plenty on here already this morning, looks like a great forum so far

Welcome along FMF, it's a great place for banter and info.
Enjoy the new bike.

Hi fellas (and gals?),

N.I 2012 S1000rr owner here, looking forward to getting some tuning information and buying a few parts from other UK owners.

:frog:

Upgraded from a GSXR 600, so a nice jump up :cool-new:

hello mate welcome, i did the same jump from the gsxr600 to the BMWS1000RR you will love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back