S1000rr Gen4 M Sport Fairing Set

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fastmonkey

Reaction score
Here is my Gen4 M Sport spare fairing kit for sale.

I'm looking for ?650 for it collected from West Byfleet in Surrey. I've prob got enough boxes to post it but it'll be at your cost.

To be a complete replacement kit it is missing the 2 inner black fairing plastic pieces that fit to the top side fairings, but they are an easy swap from your existing panels and the left hand tank cover side black plastic but it does come with the painted side piece that clips into your existing black plastic for the complete m sport look.

I've run these as a set of track fairings this season and took my originals off and wrapped them up and tucked them away safely ! I'm moving to full race fairings now hence the sale.

The panels aren't 100% perfect they have a few small marks on a few of them so can send individual pics. But overall if using for track or spare wintery fairings they are perfect.

20221010_142709.jpg

Sold everything other than the 2 x side panels, these are still available. The 2 black plastic large panels with the m sport colour decals.

Latest posts

Back