S1000RR Gen 4 Delivery Thread

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m heading to my dealer Thursday for an update and an obligatory free hot choc or two 😂

Finally managed to see my bike today. Run-in is complete, Akra is being installed.

IMG_20200106_153651.jpg

IMG_20200106_153659.jpg

I'd be interested in the cost of them doing a turn-key super stocker (I assume that's what you're having done) especially w.r.t. the number of man hours.

Sorry yamrr1 - I was being nosy and had a quick look through some of your picture - this one made me laugh. It reminded me of the old joke "a hole has developed in a road, the council are looking into it". I love the way they have even put seats around for spectating. I guess French councils are just as bad as British ones! Bike looks great btw.

Hole.jpg

Nice one schuey! Just left my dealer after three cups of hot choc.... bike due week ten which is 2nd March. 👍

I just heard, my new M Sport has arrived at the dealer, Bahnstormer in Alton, new bike day on Saturday :tennis:

I'm supposed to be waiting until March but I'm so tempted to try and get it earlier since I was top of the list in the beginning at Alton!

Hi Monners,

I transferred my order from another dealer to Bahnstormer, mine was ordered in July 2018!!

I was advised in November that they were losing their BMW franchise, so I transferred my order at the end of November to Bahnstormer in Alton.

So it's not like I pushed in front of you..

They have at least one M Sport sitting in the showroom, waiting for a new home, give them a call, you may be able to have that one, if it's the spec you need.

Back