S1000RR Gen 4 Delivery Thread

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it happened. My Gen4 Sport + Perf pack was delivered to a dealer today. Sadly I can't pick it up myself but it will go on to a Dyno for run-in shortly in Jan.

Nov, 2019 - Dec 23, 2019

Mine arrived today:smile-new:
S1000RR M Sport Ordered Jan 2019 delivered Dec 2019

Congratulations chaps and Merry Christmas! [emoji41]

There's a few up for sale second hand and ex-demo's seem to be becoming available too. Have to say the prices are still circa new £££'s though.

I saved £2k. Ok so not brand new but all recalls done, no running in. New tyres fitted and will be sitting in my garage monday waiting for all my extras to arrive. 7 months old. Fine by me.

Bahnstormer are selling their red demo for £17k with 3k miles. They had at least 3 msports I spotted in prep and a sold red sport. Mine is due week 9!

Last edited:
I’m FINALLY the proud owner of an M Sport!
Picked her up yesterday and I’m now a very happy fella.

There’d been a few panics on the way: insurance! and the fact that it was missing the ordered pillion pack.
All sorted (and the dealer kindly threw in the seat cowl) and I’m now on the hunt for the accessories - tank pad, rad guard, etc.

The mild weather means I need to get off this forum and get out and ride her. :tennis:

It's cold out there, but have managed 100 miles on my M sport. I can assure anyone still waiting it is well worth it...

Congrats. Won't be long till the weather gets better.
I saw another guy collecting his M from barnstormers on Friday. Seems they're rolling out now.

Congratulations guys to those of you who have recently picked up. Hopefully I'll be collecting mine soon too :)

Latest posts

Back