Road Positioning

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's how a friend of mine got killed in 2012. Clipped by a van when he was going round a right hander near the middle of the road.

The motorcyclists road positioning is all wrong in that pic with the obvious consequences that has. You have to apply a lot more thought to riding a bike than driving a car and its where a lot of new riders come unstuck, I had a head on crash with a car around a blind bend when I was 16 through similar inexperience, luckily as the speed was low the only damage was a smashed up 50 and bruised family jewels(!)

Haha, at least driving on the 'wrong' side of the road isn't something we gave up to Europe

Bloody coach driver-obviously turned in too early!
He must have been put off by the bloke sitting next to him with the guitar(you'll have to look closely).

The motorcyclists road positioning is all wrong in that pic with the obvious consequences that has. You have to apply a lot more thought to riding a bike than driving a car and its where a lot of new riders come unstuck, I had a head on crash with a car around a blind bend when I was 16 through similar inexperience, luckily as the speed was low the only damage was a smashed up 50 and bruised family jewels(!)
Agreed. The bike has got its line into and exit of the corner all wrong.

Latest posts

Back