Renntec grab rail 2017

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave

Reaction score
wondering if anyone?s fitted this grab rail to a 2017 bike. Web site does not say. I contacted renntec and they are unsure. Said it fits the 2016 so should fit.
Wondering if anyone on the forum has fitted one to a 2017?

Dave

Dave the 15/16/17's don't have any differences that will affect fitting the grab rail, as Stuart mentioned in another post fit a tail tidy at the same time to minimise faffing about.

Dave the HP4 wasn't listed on their catalogue. It was me that got it added in. I called them and asked to send one out, the agreement was if it fitted fine if not I could send it back unmarked for a refund, why not give them a bell and ask the same.

I gave them some images after I bolted it on hence the photos on the site, they lost no time in adding HP4 to the model listings... nought to lose tbh.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks Stuart,
they sent me an email, your pictures and the fitting instructions. They said the struggle to get BMW bikes to test there stuff on. Gonna order one, I'm sure it will be fine.

dave

Thanks Stuart,
they sent me an email, your pictures and the fitting instructions. They said the struggle to get BMW bikes to test there stuff on. Gonna order one, I'm sure it will be fine.

dave
Aye good man.. let us know how you get on mind..

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back