rear ride hight

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack sprat

Reaction score
Hi ya,
jack sprat here, as from my previous posts and spelling, you may know that my skills are limited to POP/PAP (petrol ,oil ,polish) - (petrol ,air polish ).
Also my long windedness is that a word.
Well, I am doing a track day 2nd June at Cadwell . Getting some on track help from the local rocket and also will aske for help with suspension .
Before this happens is it worth doing what Mr N Hodgson mentioned in MCN quote "you can alter the rear ride height by 10mm by flipping the top shocker mount spacer around turns the standard bike from a great bike into a pin sharp track tool". Ok what is it where is it should I do it or wait for the tech at Cadwell to do it .
Thanks for any help still a great bike . Oh yes NW 200 I am going to put s1000rr huddie on .
jack sprat

What's good for one isn't necessarily good for another. You need to ride the bike, discover the weakness for you and adjust from there. Just because NH says it's an improvement doesn't mean that it is an improvement for you.
Bike settings are a compromise, where you improve one aspect you will suffer in another.

Ride the bike, then see what you think in my opinion.

Regards an have fun
Davy

Its really easy to swap over. I would say do it gor for a ride and then cheese what you like best. With it swapped the bike should turn into a corner a bit quicker.

ok thanks kind of agree with both ,I have ridden the bike now for two years, I am happy but looking for improvements , however the bike is a track bike you can take on the road so to turn in quicker has to be a plus I will try it and take from there thanks again jack sprat

Latest posts

Back