Probably the last run this year

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Loupe, again awesome photos.:eagerness:

Your photos brought a smile to my face,:joyous: as they reminded me of my last ride out to Oban not forgetting the mandatory stop at the Green Welly (Tyndrum). The next day on to Fort William, Glen Coe and finally back home.

I find myself subconsciously counting the days until I?ll next be on my bike lol.:sorrow:

Another fantastic road that one. I've never ridden it but drove down there a few times many years ago and always wished I was on a bike.

I had a ride out Sunday, it was my 1st time since banging my S1000 For 4 day's around the circuit of Almeria Spain in Sept. Kinda weird getting back on the queens highway.
God do I love that circuit....

Hey Marzy, haven't seen you on here for a while. Glad you got out before the winter sets in.
I really need track days in my life, deff next year.

Hey Marzy, haven't seen you on here for a while. Glad you got out before the winter sets in.
I really need track days in my life, deff next year.
Likewise Loupe. Loving your pics mate! Next year I'm going to give the new Circuito de Andalucia a go which is right next door (50 metres from Curcuito de Almeria). Mbridger and I shared the same garage. Why not save up and join us next Sept!
So so jealous Bananaman. Watch out for turn 2, it nearly bit me on the ass big time lol.

Likewise Loupe. Loving your pics mate! Next year I'm going to give the new Circuito de Andalucia a go which is right next door (50 metres from Curcuito de Almeria). Mbridger and I shared the same garage. Why not save up and join us next Sept!
So so jealous Bananaman. Watch out for turn 2, it nearly bit me on the ass big time lol.

Id love to go but I'm away in March to the Grand Canyon, I'd be divorced if I said I was going abroad on a bike again.

On second thoughts, hope to see you there :unconscious:

Latest posts

Back