Picked up the new bike Saturday...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 445

Reaction score
So Saturday finally came around. Off to Guilford on the Fireblade for the last time, weather great and not too hung over!

I thought the least i could do is put a picture up, so her she is:
2500 miles, new rear rubber, Akro, serviced and taxed. Have already got the stomp-grips and have put on the padock stand bobbins on. Looking for a tail-tidy next!

Here comes the summer...

for a tail tidy look no further than D3 componants! simply the best on the market for the S1000rr

Many thanks gentlmans :)

Thanks for the heads up on D3 Chorsley!!

So here's a biggy for you all: is it really worth getting the PCV? On the blade it made sense to iron out the bottom end rev range and of course drop in some more HP, along with a couple of extra rear sprocket teeth.

But this bike already very linear and great power right!?

its only worth it if you swap the exhaust for a full system, the bike is so smooth and powerfull enough as it is in my opinion.

Great looking bike, have you gone for clear stomp grips, give us a photo when you fitted them, thinking of putting them on mine.

The Stomp-grip comes in clear on the tank and black where it sits on the frame. The trick is to get both surfaces and the backing of the grip nice and warm before applying - then just peel back an inch and line the sucker up. Then move slowly as you pull the backing away - if that makes sense? ;)

Deffo get some shots up when done bud.

Getting a full system as well as the PCV is gonna be a small fortune right?! Ouch! Guess i better get saving. Would love to have the HP4 system on it :D

Latest posts

Back