Picked up my new s1000 rr today

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pwr

Reaction score
Picked up my new bike today can't wait to strip it down and convert into track bike :)i will be racing in national Superstock 1000 at Bsb if everyone keeps there eye out

We'd probably need to know you name to follow your progress ;)

Welcome to the forum. Will you be running a Gen3? (2015+)

Nice one, welcome to the forum. We've a really good selection of vendors on here who will be able to help you spend those pennies on the conversion lol.

Yes gen 3 2016 model as they say the 2017 model will be the same :) so I got one now so can head off to Spain in early Feb as I have never rode a 1000 before

welcome mate, will be good to watch your progress next year , have you been racing long?

Have a look at the Trackday meets section. Let us know in the Euro trackdays thread when and where you're heading out :)

- Sent from Mobile

Hi Pwr, welcome to the site. Best of luck with the racing buddy, not a cheap hobby but if you can do, just go for it. Love to see some photos when it is all ready for its debut.

Cheers

Jimmymac

Yes complete body kit will be up for sale very shortly it's the m sport version to :)

Interesting addition on here... welcome aboard. Be good to watch out for you and watch a member doing it for real... You've never raced a thou or ridden one ?..

Stuart

Sent from Galaxy S7

PWR Welcome in

Seen you on 675cc glad to see you've jumped to the best of the litres!

Latest posts

Back