Picked her up and it's rained every day!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbon belly pan would also be nice but don't want to pay Bmw prices, been trying to find out who makes them for Bmw

Mine had its first service on Monday, and also had the carbon belly pan (ilmberger) fitted......it looks awesome! Defo go for it!

Mine had its first service on Monday, and also had the carbon belly pan (ilmberger) fitted......it looks awesome! Defo go for it!
Have only got belly pan in carbon? Mines fitted with Bmw hp carbon and wanna know if it's the same weave as limberger stuff

Had ilmberger belly pan delivered yest, really not impressed with the finish. Debris in laqaor, to much laqaor on leading edge, not enough in other areas. Sending it back

We are both in merseyside fella

How spooky is that. Let me know when your out and about and I'll catch up with you at some point when you've got enough brownie points bagged.

The dealer fitted my rear sets and gave me the box with the OEM rear sets in along with the spacer. I think there's a pic of a spacer here on the forum from some one asking why there was a piece left over after installing them.

That's disappointing as folk have raved about the quality of the Ilmberger. Having said that I went for FullSix carbon and as good as the overall quality is, the detail in places was lacking. Like the side panels, the holes didn't allow for the shoulder on the BMW Torx screw so out came the file to open the holes up. The hole on the chain guard was half a hole out, a side panel didn't line with the airbox cover but APM replaced this without quibble and the fairing infill panels needed adjustment.

I noticed that APM have disappeared from the vendors list and Conquest has appeared this morning??

I noticed that APM have disappeared from the vendors list and Conquest has appeared this morning??

Yup and with far better deals. I've tried and tested. Full Six make to order so you may need to wait a few weeks.

How spooky is that. Let me know when your out and about and I'll catch up with you at some point when you've got enough brownie points bagged.

The dealer fitted my rear sets and gave me the box with the OEM rear sets in along with the spacer. I think there's a pic of a spacer here on the forum from some one asking why there was a piece left over after installing them.
Thanks for the heads up on rear set, got on to dealer and they said they always had a bit left over and never knew what it was for. Just so happened they was fitted a set at the time of call so they sent it out to me.
yeah would be good to meet up some time. Do you go Wales? I tend to head up lakes/Yorkshire way

Thanks for the heads up on rear set, got on to dealer and they said they always had a bit left over and never knew what it was for. Just so happened they was fitted a set at the time of call so they sent it out to me.yeah would be good to meet up some time. Do you go Wales? I tend to head up lakes/Yorkshire way
Next time your up the Lakes, give me a shout mate. Its my back yard and i know a fair few awesome routes up this neck of the woods. That goes for anyone who is at the Lake district anytime :)

Next time your up the Lakes, give me a shout mate. Its my back yard and i know a fair few awesome routes up this neck of the woods. That goes for anyone who is at the Lake district anytime :)
Will do mate, are you the one down on power? Sent you message on Facebook. Gonna try and get mine into blackpool tomorrow for power run so u got some thing to compare to

My graph says im down but you never truly know i guess. Just seen the msg now it was in another inbox. will be good to compare, hope your results are what your expecting

Latest posts

Back