Parcmotor (Castelloli) & Catalunya 12-15/04

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kreacher

Reaction score
Curious if anyone was heading out to Parcmotor (Castelloli) & Catalunya with TrackSense next week?

I'll be there and will be camping in the paddock. Am looking forward to riding both tracks and have managed to bag some coaching with Jeremy McWilliams at Catalunya. Has anyone worked with him before?

-K

Yep, I'm going :) and no never had a session with JM but I hear he is superb. I did a session with Simon Crafar last year and likewise he was really good and I got a lot from him.

Davy

Excellent! We'll be in the paddock. A white trailer and silver Audi with Swiss plates. Come say Hi, there'll likely be a few beers chillin'.

I've worked with Simon too and found his coaching to be very beneficial.

Hope you have a good event.

-K

I'm writing this as what I hope will be a searchable reference for information regarding the circuit ParcMotor Castelloli.

As of 2014 - It is VERY bumpy! It's a great layout but if you don't like braking or accelerating over bumps, don't go.
Power is only available for the garages. Could be a problem for people intending on camping in the paddock.

There is no restaurant on site. Although food can be ordered in, it can prove unreliable. So bring lunch or have a big breakfast.

Latest posts

Back