Painting panels

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itzjonno

Reaction score
Im getting a 15/16 belly pan painted aswell as a set of tank fairings to black. What kind of price would you boys expect to pay? I can imagine some paint places who work for insurance companies dont get out of bed unless its 4 figures!

I got my whole bike done including the wheels and spare hugger for ?1200, I would guess around ?200 for what you have. I have a front mudguard getting done in an one off design, getting it back next week so I will post a pic and the cost when it returns.

JimmyMac

I got my whole bike done including the wheels and spare hugger for ?1200, I would guess around ?200 for what you have. I have a front mudguard getting done in an one off design, getting it back next week so I will post a pic and the cost when it returns.

Jimmy looks lovely, didn't you get a discount as it was painted a shade of pink not red ;) ?

I paid 1200 for all my panels, tank and wheels. He said 800 without the dual colours and pinstriping

Fairing Painting

Make sure that you shop around as prices do vary. You will pay less using a local paintshop compared to using companies like Spray Bay et al.

You should be paying about ?250 unless your inside the m25 then about 3 grand lol. Don't always go with the cheapest quote, you wouldn't chips away to paint your expensive car would you, get somebody who comes recommended.

Latest posts

Back