Paid member

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

combo41

Reaction score
Hi been on a couple of weeks now, I'm after becoming a premium member if someone can point me in the right direction
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Combo.. welcome from me..plenty benefits as a paid up member. DL the workshop manual...great for printing off and reading thru prior to undertaking any works, all the torque values are there too...for that alone premier membership is invaluable I feel.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yes, as soon as the office is quiet I'll print it out!

I'll get the forum stickers on the bike as soon as they come through, and maybe take advantage of some carbon bargains

I'll get the forum stickers on the bike as soon as they come through, and maybe take advantage of some carbon bargains

No jesus you can't print it out lol...theres a million pages. Save it to Google Drive and then run off various elements of regular servicing...if you tab thru it you will see what I mean.

Theres a table of torque values I found very useful for example.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Have you PMd me your details for the stickers already?

Latest posts

Back