Paddock stand

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Immortal - those hooks look the wrong way round to me? (or do I need to go to specsavers)?

Harris Rear Paddock Stand

You are definitely correct. The prongs are inserted the wrong way round.

Re: Harris Under Fork Spigot Front Paddock Stand

I have a Harris Under Fork Spigot front paddock stand which is superb. They are model specific and are a worthwhile investment.

Who from and how much please buddy !! I need one badly ..... winter strip down time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harris direct.
Constands make a cheaper spigot type, bike hasn't fallen off it yet!

- Sent from Mobile

Harris Rear Paddock Stand

You will find it easier to use with the prongs inserted the correct way round. Just loosen the grub screws at the top and swap them over.

Bit of a zombie thread resurrection, but I have just had a constands rear dolly stand delivered and its to narrow for my rg racing bobbins has anyone else had this issue and managed to find a solution as I don't really want to return the stand at my expense.

Bit of a zombie thread resurrection, but I have just had a constands rear dolly stand delivered and its to narrow for my rg racing bobbins has anyone else had this issue and managed to find a solution as I don't really want to return the stand at my expense.
Had the same problem with a recently purchased constands . I just bent the stand to the right size ( as suggested by Alex). Primative, but it worked.

Latest posts

Back