Oulton 13-14 Aug

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spike, as in Edwards?

Good to watch the lines. Weather is biblical after a while. Or it just seems that cause of the screen/camera.

yea with spike,i've done quite a few days with him over the years,think this was my first with him,i've paid for him so i'm using him regardless of the weather :).

and yea it gets a bit heavy towards the end,the lap he runs on at the chicane,i lose the front turning into it,think i came in next lap.

lines aren't quite the same in the dry as i'm a lot more swinging in+out to keep it smoother and away from the white lines,in the dry i'm a lot tighter on some of the turns.was still a very fun day even with the weather

I was there on those dates in the fast group. Took my son for his first ever track day who kept up the family tradition of crashing on his first as well :) Now has the bug and imediatly bought a Triumph 675 to take out.
Signed on, had briefing and went and loaded up to head home to the Isle of Wight. Uk weather is the main reason I do more Euro's

Back