One Piece Suits

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1425 in store but with 15 percent off was like 1200 or my boots for free... well that?s the way I looked at it
ive got the alpinestar track vest 2 for underneath... couldn?t justify 1000 for air vest... ouch.

That?s why I?ve really been impressed with the service from sportsbike. Ordered two suit sizes and four pairs of boots of two styles....
the suits were wrong colour but more than happy for me to try on... and then ordered the colour I wanted...
but yes I agree when parting with large sums of cash U gotta be right

Last edited:
I?ve been using Dainese D-Air 1pc suits for quite some time. They are quite possibly the best suits I have ever owned and I?ve crashed in them on track numerous times. If I wanted a lower priced option (but not sacrificing quality) then I would be looking at RST.

I saw this at Fowler?s and although I love the colours the quality of the leather didn?t look as nice as the alpine stars.... and it served a 2k bill

preference fit and budget. Lots to take in

Attachments

• CB229152-5576-4CCC-897B-0C3C2C89CDAE.jpg
    CB229152-5576-4CCC-897B-0C3C2C89CDAE.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 37
That?s why I?ve really been impressed with the service from sportsbike. Ordered two suit sizes and four pairs of boots of two styles....
the suits were wrong colour but more than happy for me to try on... and then ordered the colour I wanted...
but yes I agree when parting with large sums of cash U gotta be right
I only nipped in to Sportsbikeshop in MK for a bit, the staff seemed spot on to deal with..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I buy everything from sportsbikeshop and I've had over 20 orders from them in the last couple of years. The customer service is second to none and they go the extra mile to help.

I?d have a look at an airbag vest that can be worn separately.

I?m very happy with my Ixon vest but again the technology?s moved on and the new Alpinestars Tech 5 vest looks much better.

The advantage of a vest is you can use it for road and track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back