One Piece Suits

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Who wears what.. FC-Moto as usual have a great selection of pretty much anything they sell...I've bought a few things in the past and find their service and prices very good. 52 (42 uk) seems to fit me across the board, picked up a snazzy semi bike/casual jacket off them last week for 160 quid (Held)... cracking looking jacket for the money and a great fit..

I was considering a one piecer but at the budget end, they're pushing some Beriks just now and with an extra 10% off.. so under 400 quid..

https://www.fc-moto.de/epages/fcm.s...498&sc_uid=q6dYwcwugo&sc_eh=035f4b85bca85fd91

Wouldn't mind some opinions, would prefer to keep it 500 quid or less..

Any views or advice guys..

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We have mega city here in Swindon and I?ve always rated the alpine stars kit... pick up a nice atem3 I think now for that price roughly

Stuart...checking sportbikeshop and editing search criteria they have some nice spidi suits there for what u are looking at spending....what colour scheme u wanna go for??

Don?t think you can argue with the Alpinestars stuff at that budget. Crashed in a set 5 times before they admitted defeat. If you can stretch a wee bit more I?d look at the 4SR leathers. Can get some really nice off the peg 4SR suits from MCA for not much more.
or there?s the Held Slade, quality but does come at a price.

I?m still trying to work out how he fits into a 42. :)

Held for me, great suit, never crashed with it on thankfully.

Had my Held Slade suit 5 years now and it?s still like new.

Hard pushed to find a better spec suit for the money back then but things have moved on with the airbag vest technology etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42!? Behave.

I quite like my Spidi Wind Pro lighter that some other cowhide suits. But it was 800 notes.

I will be getting an Air suit next

- Alex

I have a richa suit. Very comfortable, holds up to crashes well but you will bruise bits.

Iv a berick too and wear that for racing. Not quite as comfortable but everything is protected. You can have a big off and not even have a bruise. And holds up very well

42!? Behave.

I quite like my Spidi Wind Pro lighter that some other cowhide suits. But it was 800 notes.

I will be getting an Air suit next

- Alex
Honest Guv...I'm a 42..all my stuff is the same size lol

Actually this is a good point.. curiosity got the better of me there.. I nipped up to look at my gear..

I thought my Held 2 piece was a 42 but it's a 44L slim fit... I remember I took a punt on the size having never tried one and it's perfect.

Halversons leather jacket is a 50 which is a 40 !.
Spidi Leather Jacket 52 so 42
BMW Leather Jacket is a Medium **** knows what that means
Held Leather Jacket 52 so 42.

I hate leathers that make you look as though you've a nappy on with the big saggy bit at the arse lol

Some of you are serious track heads and I don't think even 2k is too much to pay for a top flight suit with trickery built in...other than a good lid it's probably THE thing to invest in if your on the track loads.

I?ve always said u can?t put a price on safety or ur life so afford the best u can... I prob won?t ever track but this is mine and I chose it because of the brand and colour...
plus I got 15 percent off at the time of purchase... ps still think ur a 42 lol
B3025928-BC99-4B3B-8BBA-FDD7311FD3AF.jpeg

Some of you are serious track heads and I don't think even 2k is too much to pay for a top flight suit with trickery built in...other than a good lid it's probably THE thing to invest in if your on the track loads.

I feel you, I had the same thinking in past.

I started with non D-Air version of Dainese, but at the point where I got serious with the track, I upgraded to D-Air version.

My track set up is hjc rpha 11 carbon, berick suit (800 euro) gloves 70, and Arlen ness boots. 250ish and knox back protector.

I am changing to dainese boots as ness ones are getting tatty. Dianese manis d1 back and chest protector.

I?ve always said u can?t put a price on safety or ur life so afford the best u can... I prob won?t ever track but this is mine and I chose it because of the brand and colour...
plus I got 15 percent off at the time of purchase... ps still think ur a 42 lol
View attachment 5067
It's a bit of a gamble buying without trying on..Halversson must make their gear larger
b7f524c5de63c9d8c4e8ded25999132c.jpg
e002cf9eb28d82b89857fc16f85a3851.jpg
6ee395ca55b25f0920e097a3343a50ae.jpg

Marc how much were those leathers if you don't mind me asking ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back