North Island New Zealand

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers bud, will certainly try, away for a month so back just in time for the new season starting, hopefully our smashing Scottish weather will be nice or at least a bit drier by then.

Daz

Yesterday was fine Daz but holy shit, just went out and found 6 inches of snow everywhere, never made it to my car, back in the house for a day off.

Bet your trip can't come quick enough, you are a lucky boy.

Something is telling me StuartB has been to NZ.....

JimmyMac

Hi lads sorry not been on.. I'm in the R.A.H in Paisley with blood clots in my lungs... nitemare no idea how it happened...anyhow hopefully Ill get out soon enough.

Yea I've been to NZ..amazing place. Scotland with better weather. I had an all day off road thing I think it was South Island..fantastic I was on DR400 so loads of poke. The guy that took us was an ex NZ offroad champion, holy **** could this guy throw a bike about the hills...mind you he'd probably ridden the same route dozens of times. Great roads and plenty accommodation and eateries and the Kiwis are totally brand new ! You'll have a great time.. I've images of our day out somewhere..

Stu

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi lads sorry not been on.. I'm in the R.A.H in Paisley with blood clots in my lungs... nitemare no idea how it happened...anyhow hopefully Ill get out soon enough.

Yea I've been to NZ..amazing place. Scotland with better weather. I had an all day off road thing I think it was South Island..fantastic I was on DR400 so loads of poke. The guy that took us was an ex NZ offroad champion, holy **** could this guy throw a bike about the hills...mind you he'd probably ridden the same route dozens of times. Great roads and plenty accommodation and eateries and the Kiwis are totally brand new ! You'll have a great time.. I've images of our day out somewhere..

Stu

Get well soon Stu, sounds like those Thai ladyboys have really messed you up this time.

Of all things in the I today
da31b9050b547409988be9d00466431f.jpg
339cde54627321eb51e7dfa42b8591da.jpg

Just found out about you Stuart, get well soon neebor. Couple of bits of advice, first, chuck that vaping thing tae f13k, you are the 3rd vapour user that I have heard of with the same symptoms.

2nd bit, stop licking toilet seats, you'll get cold sores to compound your other facial challenges.

Hope I made you laugh, get well soon pal.

JimmyMac

PS. What size are your Daytonas? I've not got white ones.............

Lol. Vaping thing has gone 2 weeks ago Jimmy... Im really fit for my age..feck knows how I got this.. been in since Monday... probs be in till weekend...

Latest posts

Back