No riding for a while

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snow

Reaction score
No riding for me for a while unfortunatly, lovely weather here in yorkshire this week aswell.
Some kind individual decided to help me onto the floor at the weekend using their fist then tried helping me back up using their boot haha.
Woke up in hospital with a nice face and a terrible hangover.
First things i thought about was how long id be off my bike for and how id missed out on my walking home kebab. Gutted

Haha yea. Got punched or hit with something when i wasnt looking, we call it a sly bat round here.
All my mates were laughing because they'd thought id fallen off the dance floor. Wasnt untill they saw someone stomping on my face that everyone waded in
The guy managed to run off but police say it'll be at least a week before they can look at the cctv from the pub.
Doubt they'll catch em tho

That's not good, hope you mend quickly, open faced lid and goggles for a while then?!

Holy shit mate,hope you're better soon and get some riding before winter. Am guessing he hit you when you weren't looking as he didn't have the bottle to let you see it coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's horrible mate... no need for that. That swelling will come down it wont look so bad in a few day's.. hopefully it never rattled you too much.

Last edited:
That's not good at all fella. People like that tend to run out of luck very quickly, I believe you reap what you sow. He will get sorted out.

Did you receive your forum bike decals?

Visions ok but helmet rubs on ma stitches so its abit sore. I wonder if he knew i had a s1rr at home he'd of been abit more considerate and waited to do it over winter.
Dreading the cctv showing my dance moves, cringey

Bloody Hell, never good to see that happening to anyone.
I hope you get better real soon.
The scum will gets his day, what goes around...

Was that question for me Soof..if so I did, I PMd you earlier..... thanks a mil

LOL...oops it was for snow...haha ignore me...

Last edited:
Just seen this thread Snow, glad you are able to talk about it, sometime things like this end tragically. Any breaks? I have titanium plates in my head as a reminder of my time in the Police in the same areas as your injuries, fractured skull, cheekbone, nose, thumbs and one wrist. I fully recovered with some excellent surgery work.

Two thing to help you:

1. The person WILL suffer at someone else's hands if this is their nature.
2. You WILL recover your good looks and have a better life than them.

Thinking about you.

JimmyMac

Cheers, police think he was an out of towner and he jumped straight on a train home.
Cctv shows him smacking me from behind then his mate booting me as i went down.
Im sure he'll get his commupance 1 day

Back