Newby says hi

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pegman1184

Reaction score
Hello fellow s1k crew
Finally managed to find some time to sign up after just over 6montns of winter ownership of my 2010 s1000rr motorsport .
Looking forward to speaking to like minded bikers and having available knowledge to use when the bike has any issues!! Hopefully they are few and far between!!

Hello fellow s1k crew
Finally managed to find some time to sign up after just over 6montns of winter ownership of my 2010 s1000rr motorsport .
Looking forward to speaking to like minded bikers and having available knowledge to use when the bike has any issues!! Hopefully they are few and far between!!

Hi Pegman.. .. good you signed up.. premier membership has a lot of benefits if you sign up foŕ that Soof will send you stickers for your machine...loads of discount benefits too.

Welcome aboard.

Stuart (Scotland)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cool thanks stewart will look into that. I've posted my first post in the garage just now as had an issue the other night which isn't ideal!!

Hi Pegman, welcome to the site. 6 months of winter ownership must mean your bike has about ten layers of polish on it. Or if it was in Stuarts garage it would be pregnant by now. lol

Be great to get some miles on it mate, ride safe.

JimmyMac

Don't listen to him Pegman.. he'll start coming away with jokes like"did you hear about the guy that shagged a princess"...he got his cock burn't on the exhaust... pffft...beware!

Hahaha . Many layers of polish that's for sure. Although issues are now arising. If you guys are available have a look at my post in the garage "rattling/bike off a cylinder ? CCT....." any info would be great

Latest posts

Back