S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pj2blades

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls , just a quickie to introduce myself as I?m a new member , I?m pj2blades , I Ride HP4 Carbon and I live down in Sussex .

Hi,
Your mum and dad certainly liked to be unique in their naming of you! :) :D
Mine went old school with Alex.

Anyway - nice to have you aboard! HP4C's are a lovely bit of kit many owners on here are hoping they will appreciate over time, but they can't stop riding them in the meantime!

Welcome to the forum PJ!

What sort of riding do you do primarily (commuting, weekend fun, occasional track day etc)?

Enjoy the forum, there?s a wonderful community on here and loads of information.

Hope you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Hi PJ, welcome to the site. Great choice of bike, hope you enjoy it to the max.

When I read your intro I couldn't help imagining you sitting on a chair on Blind Date with Cilla Black, hope someone picks you, lol.

JimmyMac

Hi Jimmymac , thanks mate , but I’m such an ugly old sod that even I couldn’t get on blind date , lol .
Got to agree with you about the bike fantastic choice I love it , yours is looking pretty and different in pink .

Pj 2blades

Hi Alex , no mate my Parents just didn’t like me lol , I agree I think they will go up in value ,but what is the point in having a toy and not playing with it ? Unless you are just after a retirement fund .

Paul

Hi MacRR, I’ve only had the bike four weeks but boy do I wish I had got one earlier how about you , have you had yours long and have you done anything to it ? .

Paul

Hi oli, Thanks ,I try to get out when I can but work commitments are quite demanding ,and so is the other half but that’s no excuse lol . I plan on doing a few track days but I’m thinking of going to Spain to have a play , how about you have you done many days on track ? .

Paul

Welcome to the forum... I am in Surrey and often ride south meeting others at Box Hill and then doing the South Downs and then across to Brighton.... Ride in all weathers in enjoy the bike to the max..... its my bit of fun.... :) .... Enjoy the bike

Hi IMORTAL-Indian thanks , I’m afraid I’m a wimp ,I won’t take the HP4 out in the rain as much as I enjoy riding I don’t like cleaning lol .and at my age getting wet doesn’t do the joints any good ,I will get up to box hill sometime when I’m not working ,

Latest posts

Back