S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatkat2k55

Reaction score
Just sold my rsv4 factory aprc and got a gen 2 track bike, just hope I won?t regret it

You wont.

Welcome to the site Fatkat, lots of track riders here to explain the intricacies of your new bike, enjoy.

JimmyMac

As Jimmy say's mate but with the name FatKat you must have some dough kicking about, so how's about a wee sub till pay day..

I'm cleaned out and blah blah blah........ bet you've heard it all before :)

Anyhow enjoy the forum pal, any questions for the lads just fire way... WHISPER ( you want my account details).

EDIT: Meant to say where you from, tell us a bit about your good self.

Cheers

Stu

Last edited:
From the north east been doing trackdays for about 3 years, love the euro trips. Started with gsxr1000 k6 then rsv4 now a gen 2 , just hope it runs without fault

Sounds good, I'm sure the bike will be fine. They are put together very well and if maintained there is no reason to think otherwise.

Good luck

S

I had to look that up...its a derogatory term lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not from me its not, Greg and me are proud to be Blackcats. Thats what threw me, I thought Fatkat might be a Blackcat but fat........

Greg (my son) got smashed in the head by the ball once when we were watching Sunderland play Man City a few years ago as we were just behind and up a few rows from the goal, we rushed back up the A1 to get home after the game and watched it on Match of the Day. We were all on the telly and saw Greg nearly lose his head, lol.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back