S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMilsey

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name's Dave, currently ride a K5 GSXR 1000 & looking to upgrade to a 2015 S1000RR very soon, so thought I'd sign up & take a look around!

Hi, welcome along. In 10 years I think you'll see some progress between the two models :)

Thanks guys.

From Bromsgrove, just south of Birmingham.

Sthou seems to be the natural step from the K5 GSXR. Hoping to feel the benefits of 10 years development.

I love the big gix but craving new technology & electronics, had a few issues with my GSXR spinning up the rear on track days.

Welcome Milsey. If you are in Bromsgrove you are prime location for a bike group rideout start point... go to Meetup.com and search BWDE. There's about 430 of us now and ride outs all the time once the weather improves. You're welcome along anytime.

Last edited:
Welcome Milsey. If you are in Bromsgrove you are prime location for a bike group rideout start point... go to Meetup.com and search BWDE. There's about 430 of us now and ride outs all the time once the weather improves. You're welcome along anytime.

Is that a bit like "Grinder" RacersEdge?

Big StuartB has that on his phone............

JimmyMac

Cheers bud, I've been on a BWDE ride a few years ago on my first bike (bandit), I'm a member on FB & meet up & know a few members so will tag along when wheater improves, hopefully on MY 15 Sthou

Latest posts

Back