Newbie from Warwickshire

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a quick line to introduce myself. Had my HP4 Carbon delivered on 27th March 2014, #4402. Was very lucky, only had to wait 3 weeks as a dealer called me to say one of their customers had cancelled their order right at the last minute, his loss my gain!!:applouse:.

Looking forward to any meets that happen in the Warwickshire or surrounding counties

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian and welcome to the group. I'm from not too far away (Bromsgrove) and often come over Warwickshire to meet other biking groups, so I'll hopefully see your new pride & joy soon :)

Hi Ian....just picked up my HP4 Carbon too (No 4499 from Wollaston)....totally loving the bike already. I'm Warwickshire too (rugby) so might see you at some of the local meets.

There is a meet at The Wharf every Wednesday now in Fenny Compton, halfway between Southam and Banbury on the A423, so when i am not away travelling with work, might see you guys there!:chuncky:

Latest posts

Back