Newbie from north London

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aceman

Reaction score
Good after guys,

First the bad news, I'm not an S1000RR rider. I can hear "Bah humbug" already.

I've join purely to add my recent experience of Hybrid X to Stephen's posting. However, since joining, I cannot link to that thread again. Maybe someone could guide me to it please?

I teach martial arts professionally, and love to ride, especially on the continent.

I'll check back in hear to either, and hopefully, be guided to Stephen's thread on Hybrid X, or be kicked out for being an infiltrator by riding a ZX-10R.

Laters,
Martin aka Aceman

Hey guys, I cannot post on that thread. A message comes up stating:

Aceman, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thank you soothsayer. I'll try and add some stuff tomorrow.

Thank you, JimmyMac, for the link and Stuart for your welcome.

Aceman good to see you in here

First 675 now here and you don't have either ;)

Hope the ninjas holding up well I.e. Exhaust hasn't fallen off on the forum trip ;-)

Latest posts

Back