Newbie from aberdeen

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mirrin

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just joined the site to get all the information I can on the S1000RR. My New S1000RR in motorsport colours with performance pack and forged wheels.

it will not be here until September so hopefully catch the last of the summer ?, Moving away from jap bikes ZX10R and the like, looking forward to the BMW

cheers

Welcome to the forum mirrin!

Congratulations on your new RR, you made a wise choice choosing the HP forged wheels. I'm sure you'll have many happy miles ahead of you onboard the SThou!

Enjoy the forum,

Oli

Welcome mate, Sthou has a lot more oomph and comfort than std ZX10, you're going to enjoy it

Welcome to the forum. Always best to join forums before getting your bike so you can make informed decisions about what to do with it once it arrives.

- Sent from Mobile

Welcome mate..another Scot..excellent. we're taking over the manor.

You can jump in with replies and questions anytime soon....

Cheers

Stuart..Dumbarton.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Oli,

Yeah I hear the forged wheels are very good looking forward to trying them on the SThou

Have you tried them on your bike any comments ?

Yes That's what I was planning Alex to get all the info on whats good and bad and what others have tried.

Cheers

Thanks Oli,

Yeah I hear the forged wheels are very good looking forward to trying them on the SThou

Have you tried them on your bike any comments ?

Yea I have HP forged wheels on my bike and am very happy with them.

When you consider how much extra you pay for them at the time of purchase they represent incredible value for money.
You also get better discs with the HP wheels so breaking performance is better too.

Oh and they've held up very well for the best part of 40 K miles and many tire changes.

Enjoy buddy! :).

Hi mirrin, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on the new purchase, counting the minutes.....

Hi there,let's hope for that late summer up here so you can enjoy the bike before winter.

Latest posts

Back